Allentown Auburn Railroad Wine Tasting Trains
November 5th & 6th
Join the Allentown and Auburn Railroad And Kutztown’s Blair Vineyards for a delectable wine tasting event! Ride the rails to our picnic grove where there will be a variety of wines to wet the palette. Each vino will be paired with a chocolate or cheese to complete the exquisite experience. General seating will be in our newly restored vintage coach and on our open air car.
Times for November 5th: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm
Times for November 6th: 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
Event is approximately 2 hours start to finish.
Each ticket includes wine tasting and train ride and complimentary wine glass to bring back the wonderful memories made that night.
Instructions & Redemption Information:
* Call ahead for date and time availability and to make your reservation 570-778-7531.
* Redemption Information: Gift certificates are not redeemable in our online store. To redeem your gift certificate: please call or text your ticket order to 570-778-7531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state that you will be using your gift certificate for payment when you place the ticket order. Bring your gift certificate with you on the day of your trip. Amount of payment will be deducted from the total amount of the gift certificate at time of sale.
* Please be at the Kutztown Train Station (35 Railroad Street, Kutztown PA 19530) at least 15 – 20 minutes before your ride time.
Wine Tasting Information:
1. We do not have bathrooms on the train but we do have them in the train station and a portable toilet at the picnic grove where you will be stopping on the second half of the ride.
2. There will be shopping at the Train Station as well as at the picnic grove. Cash and credit accepted in the station.
3. Parking will be available at the train station and on one of the adjacent properties.
4. Please make sure that everyone in your party is age 21 or older and has their ID available. This is an alcohol oriented event and we MUST comply with the law. Anyone under the age of 21 will NOT be allowed on the train.
5. Anyone who arrives at the train station already inebriated will NOT be allowed to ride the train. This is for your safety and the safety of the other passengers.
6. PLEASE NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
7. Please leave your pets at home.